The Foundation supports projects and programs that help case managers in need, honor case managers who make significant contributions to the industry, contribute to case management research and encourage collaborative and inclusive dialogue in our community.
All of our programs are supported by donations from the case management community. Are you willing to help?
Click here to make a secure donation.
"This scholarship significantly helped me achieve my goal in becoming a certified nurse case manager as I was able to purchase books and take practice exams. Earning my Case Manager Certification from the Commission for Case Manager Certification allows me to practice in full capacity as a nurse case manager for workers' compensation".-Jessica Souza, CMSA Foundation 2016 Certification Scholarship recipient
The Case Management Society of America's Awards for Case Management Research and Practice Improvement
The Case Management Foundation sponsors two awards for the Case Management Society of America, including the Award for Case Management Research and Award for Case Management Practice Improvement, which recognize an individual, group, or organization that uses finding from a research or quality/performance improvement (QI/PI) project for innovation in the advancement of case management practice and/or improved client outcomes.
These two awards have been established to:
- Honor successful efforts to promote evidence-based case management practice;
- Acknowledge exceptional efforts to research best-practice innovations that help quantify and define outcomes in case management;
- Encourage activities which aim to advance knowledge of case management; and
- Recognize efforts that promote essential practice components as defined by the CMSA Standards of Practice for Case Management
If selected, you will be eligible for honors including:
- Award Presentation: These two awards will be presented at CMSA Annual Conference & Expo in June.
- DVD: A copy of the awards presentation will be provided to each recipient post-conference.
- Honorarium: Each recipient will be awarded a $2,500 honorarium.
- Webinar Presentation: Recipients will be able to present their findings to CMSA members during a webinar. Date/Time TBD.
- Article: Each recipient may present an article on their findings in an issue of CMSA Today.
For complete award criteria, deadlines, or how to apply, click here
If your organization is interested in the Case Management Foundation sponsoring an award that advances the practice of case management, please contact us at support@SupportCMF.com for information on partnership opportunities.