The Case Management Foundation (CMF) is a charitable, not for profit organization created to support education, research, and professional development for case management professionals.
CMF's charitable activities represent the interest of case managers by:
- Supporting development of educational resources related to health care policy and practice
- Promoting the appropriate application of new technology to the practice of case management
- Raising visibility and esteem for the case management profession.
- Developing funding to support innovative case management projects and programs
The Case Management Foundation envisions a better future for the case management industry through a collaborative, inclusive community of healthcare professionals working together to build industry-wide solutions to case management issues.
Our mission is to become the leading philanthropic organization for case managers, supporting education, research and professional development.
Through an actionable plan initiated in 2011, the Foundation is working to achieve the following goals:
- Raising the visibility of case management and enhancing public awareness and esteem for the profession
- Developing funding opportunities to support projects and programs that advance the practice of case management
- Providing educational resources related to health care policy and practice issues impacting case management
- Supporting the development of continuing education on critical case management issue
- Promoting the application of new technology to support the practice of case management